UpdatedMonday January 4, 2021 byHaughton Athletics.
Weeball, Teeball, Baseball, and Softball
Boys Ages: 3-12 Girls Ages: 3-15
Girls includes all Haughton Schools plus Stockwell and Cope
Boys include ALL Haughton schools only
Boys Ages 13-14 may Register through Bossier Dixie
- $70.00 Weeball and Teeball
- $90.00 all other age divisions
- Early Bird Registration Special: $10.00 off on online registration for all players registered by Jan. 31st.
- Walk up registration date: Lawson Bo Brandon Complex in the concession stand
- Online registration dates: Jan. 1st – Feb. 27th
- A $5.00 convenience will apply for online registration
- Register @ www.haughtonathletics.com
A birth certificate is REQUIRED for every player in the league. The birth certificate must be emailed to email@example.com. Once you have emailed the birth certificate, you do not need to resubmit it the next season.
Please put your child's middle name when registering. It is a Dixie rule to have full names of all registered children effective for the 2018 season.
- Date: March 4th-5th
- Weeball does not participate in evaluations. Everyone will be placed on a team. This "tryout" is just for the coaches to see the kids before selecting teams. After the coaches draft their teams, an email will be sent to the parent with team information. The coach will also contact the parents about practices, uniforms, etc.
- Early Bird Registration Special: $10.00 off on online registration for all players registered by Jan. 31
- Multi-child discounts: $10.00 discount for up to 2 children, $20.00 discount for 3 or more children
SEASON STARTS APRIL 12, 2021
2021 Dixie Baseball
2021 Dixie Softball